Sunday 11 March 2012

Published Sunday, March 11, 2012 by with 2 comments

Make your Face glowing in few minutes


Today I am going to tell you an  easy procedure that will make your face glowing and soft. The procedure is easy to apply and less expensive to avail, ultimately gives your face shine, softness and gentleness.

Things you need:


01.  A piece of papaya.
02.  A dry towel.
03.  A gentle toner/moisturizer.

Steps:


01.  Rub the piece of papaya on your face and neck gently for 15 minutes.
02.   Let the rubbed papaya sit on your face and neck for 15 minutes.
03.  Rinse off with warm water. (Warm water will open pores of your skin.)
04.  Rinse again with cool water. (Cool water now will close pores of your skin.)
05.  Perfectly dry your skin with dry towel with soft hand. (Don’t rub and scratch your skin, only put enough force that will only dry your skin.)
06.   Now touch your face and feel the difference.
07.  Definitely your face should feel and look much more glowing and feel good.
08.  Touch up with some moisturizer if required. If your face feels dry, just apply
      toner/moisturizer.Use of natural moisturizer is enough good and best for your skin.


2 comments:

  1. I tried this. It actually works :] thank you for keeping me from going into finals overload. I have way too much and this distracted me and made for a good break[:


    Home Remedies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this. It actually works :] thank you for keeping me from going into finals overload. I have way too much and this distracted me and made for a good break[:


    Home Remedies

    ReplyDelete